Sunday, January 18, 2009

saturday fun!

Yesterday was Saturday. Forest and I decided to go check out the record show out at weber's, so myself, Forest, Erin, Mike and a freshly shorn Aaron went to weber's to try to score some raers. We show up and start wandering around the hotel trying to find the room where the show is. We can't find it. We go back to the front desk to do some fact finding. The girl looks at us confused when we inquire about the show. She flips through some paper. "Uhm, I think the show is tomorrow. Sorry!" Dammit! "The restaurant upstairs is open though, you can go up there and get a drink if you want." We decide we might as well get something to eat. I mean, we don't want to drive 10 minutes outside of town and come back empty handed. So we begrudgingly go to the restaurant. We get some drinks. They aren't very good. Aaron's bloody mary is a vodka and ketchup. I got some salmon & spagetti. Meh. $15 down the drain. We leave and end up at Encore records. At this point, my stomach is grumbling. We walk in and right away, I find Donald Byrd's "Stepping into Tomorrow". Yes! My Saturday is turning around! NOPE. My stomach now is in knots. Seriously. Did someone just stab me? No, just the salmon & spagetti I just ate. I have to sit down to stop the pain. I almost shit my pants, which looking back is kind of funny, because Forest is always telling me about his diarrhea. We leave and walk back to my car, and sitting on the windshield is a parking ticket. Dang. I drop people off and hurry home to crap. After the photo finish, I felt much better. So happy ending. This morning me and Tyler went back to the record show. It was a bunch of rock dollar bins and Buddy Holly raers. Fail!

1 comment:

  1. a bad day turned worse! lol about the vodka and ketchup and spaghetti and salmon

    ReplyDelete